Natural healthcare tailored to your needs.
Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine and Nutrition services in Wanaka, New Zealand
Are you running at 100 percent?
Living in Central Otago means we have one of the most beautiful backyards in the world! And it also means we want to be in the best possible shape to enjoy all the biking, skiing, hiking and adventuring we can possibly do.
Many conditions can prevent us from doing what we want to do; from digestive issues, hormonal imbalance, fatigue, anxiety and many more. At Fusion Natural Health Clinic we work along side you to give you the tools and knowledge needed to achieve your health and wellness goals, helping you to feel your very best. It’s important to get advice from a qualified health professional that is realistic and designed to work with the way you want to life your life.
With years of experience in the natural healthcare industry, our team of qualified practitioners are well positioned to talk to you about your natural healthcare needs.
The Power of Herbal
Talk with us about Herbal Medicine in Wanaka
Natural & Non Toxic
Safe & Gentle
Natural Plant Extracts
Tailored To Your Needs
Find out how naturopathy can benefit your health
- First do no harm
- The healing power of nature
- Discover and treat the cause, not just the effect
- Treat the whole person
- The physician is a teacher
- Prevention is the best “cure”
Updates from Fusion Natural Health Clinic
- Boost your immune system for added projection as we head into the cooler months. There has never been a more important time than the present to […]
- Keeping your blood sugar levels balance for sustained energy Fatigue and crazy energy swings are featuring far too much theses days and I too have […]
- Do you have estrogen Excess? If you are suffering from heavy periods, PMT, fibroids or endometriosis then estrogen Excess may be contributing to your discomfort. […]
- Progesterone is a wonderful hormone that helps women to feel calm and relaxed, it reduces inflammation, promotes sleep and is great for your hair and skin. […]
- Everyone occasionally feels tired and lacking in energy but for some the effect of fatigue can be far-reaching and even debilitating. As fatigue is a relatively […]